Friday, March 11, 2016

Lucky

Are the Irish Lucky... or do they toot their own horn.... well I did some digging since I am Irish.. among other things. It turns out the Irish were not very lucky.. that is why some had came to America.  They were invaded by the British ( seems they did that to America as well) They had a potato famine. (why couldn't they just grow something else ) So the Luck of the Irish way back when was not a good thing... but the word was turned around sometime to mean good fortune.. so here is my Lucky card.



I took the clover stamp which has "May the road " written in the shape of the clover and clear embossed all over the card. Then I stamped and embossed on green pattern paper and velum and cut them out.


I inked 2 different colors on the white panel and blended them together


I stamped my greeting with my MISTI over and over till I got a nice impression since I had already embossed this area


I die cut another clover ( papersmooches) out of green glitter and put a green brad in the center to hold it all together.


This is for the challenge over at Simply Create Too 
USE ONLY GREEN

hope you enJOYed

LesLee







No comments:

Post a Comment