Friday, July 3, 2015

You are the cream in my coffee!

Hello Friends, I have made a lot a new friends in blog land and wanted to create a card to say thank you. So thank you!!! You are the cream in my coffee!


This stamp is from Stampendous.


I inked it in versa mark ink and embossed it in Liquid Platinum, I love this powder... I say it over and over again it is like butter. I cut a mask of the stamp  to lay over the top of the image so I could ink a stencil (by plaid) over the the top to make it look like a table cloth. So we are sitting at a table having a cup of coffee together.


I inked it in distress inks gathered twigs and peacock feathers. 



I cut down the panel so I could have the card base frame it so it would pop!

I want to link up to AAA Paste and or stencil 


I want to link up to ATS Anything goes




2 comments:

  1. I so love your background. So glad you could join us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. I love the background, the colour combination and also the embossed "cream". Thank you very much for joining out challenge over at ATSM. I hope to see you again next week. Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete