Friday, June 12, 2015

A beautiful day

I wanted a beautiful serene card for a friend to help her just relax. She is going through a hard time right now and I want her to be reminded to just take it one day at a time and breathe. 


I found this bike stamp in $1.00 bin at Michaels (whoop whoop). The sentiment I have had for a while it is one of my favorites.


I stamped both in Distress Ink Tim Holtz  (gathered twigs)


I recently got some ZIG clean color real brush markers. I can't say enough about these markers. They live up to everything that everybody says about them. I used the brown to create a hill for the bike to sit on 


I covered it with wink of stella.. look at that shine. After all a card needs a little bling right?

I want to link up to one layer simplicity challenge. This is my second entry for this challenge 
ROUND AND ROUND two circles no more no less. I think this one is easy to see. 

This was my first idea but my second entry. 


Hope you enJOYed 

1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage feel of this and how your two circles are incorporated! So glad you joined us at OLS!

    ReplyDelete