Saturday, March 28, 2015

Faith as small as a mustard seed.

Easter is coming up next weekend.


Jesus said "if you have faith as small as a mustard seed.. nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20. Faith is what you need for Easter. Do you believe that Jesus rose from the dead 3 days  after He died on the cross for our sins? You don't need HUGE faith... only the size of a mustard seed.


That is what my shaker card is about. I made my card with no die cuts. Just a stamp a ruler and a exacto knife and a semi steady hand. 


Inside my shaker... are actuall mustard seeds.


Lots of them... and just think... you only need faith the size of one. Most freckles are bigger than a mustard seed. 

I colored the image with my copic markers. Y18 for the mustard and G40 & G24 for the leaves. Then I inked tea dye distress ink to make it look like dirt. I wanted to leave the inside crisp and white so the sentiment would pop.















Hope you enJOYed







2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous and striking card Leslee. Love your hand-cut shaker card.
    Looks like you can't get enough of them now! LOL!
    thanks for playing along at Uniko Studio.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card. Love the colors and details. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete