Saturday, February 21, 2015

Orange you glad it's almost spring

Hello, I don't know about you, but I love the sunshine.. on my face, on my toes, in my eyes if I have sunglasses on.




 I inked up a die cut circle with copic markers to get a faded effect. I die cut the hello (simon says stamp) and tried to color it the same way so it would look like that big orange sun.. you know when it is that certain time of day and you want to capture that moment in time because it is breathtaking, and you just want to shout out ....hello sunshine!!!




I want to link up to AAACards game 33 Orange you glad http://aaacards.blogspot.com/2015/02/game-33-orange-u-glad-ur-cas.html

Hope you enJOY!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beauty of a card and you've definitely captured that Hello Sun moment. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some nice soft shading, looks great! Thanks for playing with AAA Cards "Aren't U Glad UR CAS" game. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete